Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Hilarious

I remember this being really popular for a bit in our school until everyone got sick of hearing it and went to playing battleon and shimlar. (then our bastard of a ICT teacher decided to ban games.) Yeah this is still funny to me. Ahhhh memories.........

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

Great

Just as good or even better than the last. Don't know what to sugest improving on. Keep it up!

Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

Exellent

When I watch this it feels just like a real dbz episode. The voice acting and sounds are good aswell. One part of it did remind me of a real episode. The part where Gohan and vegetto flew towards each other. It looked exactly like the episode where trunks and Goten were fighting in the martial arts tournament. They even looked like them. Anyway great flash!

Goku SSJ (test) Goku SSJ (test)

Cool

Sounded exactly like goku. great graphics it looked almost exactly like the real show! It was in sync aswell!

the YuYu the YuYu

Inspirational

This is definatly one of the better flashes I've seen. This is 2nd in my favorates only because my first one is a dbz flash (yes I'm a dbz fan) Good graphic and sound with great timing. I gave it a 5! Would this go in the music video catagory?

Great flash!

The Story of Clock Day The Story of Clock Day

lol

At first I didn't think it would be that funny but it developes into something hilarious. I thought the more sexual humor was a bit offputting tho. Overall pretty good!

Dragon ball Z is Dumb. Dragon ball Z is Dumb.

Hmmmm....

I'm a dragonball z fan but I wasn't really offended. I think if you don't take this flash too seriously it can actualy sound quiet funny. If you did want to insult dragoball z you could gave more than 1 point why it was bad but oh well. Funny but not worth keeping on newgrounds. sorry

Faces Faces

Too short

Was I meant to be able to understand that? It just seemed like utter nonsense and theres a diferance between nonesense and humor. I think the idea could be developed though, I think.